Statue of Liberty.
September 11th memorial
A Yankees game.
Shopping
Central Park
Museums and Broadway shows. They packed a lot in for just 4-5 days.
I got to stay home and Jen (and Logan)and Cathy flew in to sleep over and play for the weekend. Laura came down and spent the night with Rachel too so besides Logan and Gabe, it was a girls weekend! We ate out at Outback Steakhouse and got it for free (due to Laura's chicken being doused with lighter fluid or something), laughed hard and had such a great time. As we left Outback steakhouse and my sisters were mortified, I stated that I thought that went pretty well.:)
Even when there was major stress as they tried to catch their flights and we had to get Cathy's uniform she left in mom's car from Marcia's house and even ran back to get the stroller for Logan left in my garage. It took a lot of coordinating at the last minute but it worked and they made their flights home. I wish we would have taken some pictures together.