Wednesday, September 5, 2012
September changes
Lily started preschool. She was adamant about not going this year but she starts kindergarten next year and I don't seem to fulfill all her social needs so a couple mornings a week will be good. The first day was an open house for parents to come with the child. She kept telling me she wasn't going to go so we went to lunch and the store and then I pulled up to Mrs. Wilkinsons and didn't tell her where we were but we were going to go on a walk. She was teasing me about not going in once she realized where we were but once we got in there and Mrs. Wilkinson knew her name and told her how much she loved her, Lily was won over. She wrote her name on the red nametag and insisted on wearing it the next day when I dropped her off. You can see her little smile and how excited she was to go in. I was sad once she left through the door but she is so ready and excited for this milestone that I wouldn't want to hold her back.
We have also put our house up for sale. We love our home and our life here but now that Taylor is working more in Utah County and our kids are only getting older, it seems the right time to make the change. We don't know what this will bring but we feel we are on the right path. I've always loved our home.