Saturday, September 1, 2012

First day of school

I can't believe Carissa is in Junior high!  She has grown up over this summer and wasn't too thrilled at me wanting a picture before she left.
 Sophie is in 5th grade
Ethan is in 4th grade and has Mrs. McBee who should be fabulous! (Sophie had her)

We walked them to school and took more fun pictures.  Sophie with two of her closest friends Sylvie and Claire.  They have been friends since kindergarten.
I followed Ethan in to get a picture at his desk.  He probably wont allow that anymore.
Then Gabe started the next day since they ease the 1st graders into it. He has a strict teacher who has never married so I hope it goes well. 
 They were tired of my picture taking.
We walked him to school again and got a great picture of him and his friends.  Teagan, London, Kimball, Gabe, Easton, Griffin.  Lily starts preschool in a couple weeks.