Thursday, August 11, 2011

Separate vacations

The week after the parade, we finished up all that business and got to relax.  Taylor took Gabe and Ethan to Georgia for a week to visit Davin and Mary and their kids.  I understand it was a blast so here are a few pictures. 

They also went out to the coast and played video games. 


Carissa and Sophie went to Aspen Grove with Grandma and cousins so I don't have any pictures.  And lest it seems I was lonely or bored... I got to go here (Las Vegas)with Lily, mom and dad, Jen and Logan (my sister and her new baby) and Cathy(my other sister).  Thanks to Jen's career, she was in charge of the huge beauty convention here and her company paid for our penthouse and even room service!  Lily and I swam each day and floated down the lazy river.  It was just what was needed after pioneer day.  It was strange to all be on separate vacations so I don't think we will make a practice of it but I'm not complaining.