Gabe started school 2 weeks after the other kids but he loves to feel grown up and get picked up by a carpool ( he attends with his friend London). His teacher is so loving and kind. The first day he told me that he would help and be friends with any of the kids that were crying or scared to go to school.

I dropped him off and he didn't want me to walk him in. I had to watch from the car as he let himself in the door and closed it. My heart suddenly felt so empty and sad as I started to count down to the time when I could pick him up in 2 1/2 hours. I am grateful he is independent and confident as I know preschool will be really good for him socially. I also must be honest in saying it is great to have a little time alone with Lily and so liberating to only take one child grocery shopping!