Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary

We have been married 13 years now and I still think I am the luckiest girl.  Taylor is my best friend and still makes me laugh every day.  It may sound funny but my main concern when we got married was whether he had much of a sense of humor.  Now I can't see why I was worried about that but I do think he is more relaxed than when we first married. 

We decided to celebrate so we stayed downtown and went to dinner and then the Gateway for the movie, 'Eat, Pray, Love' which we over analyzed way to much and after doing so, give it the thumbs down.  We walked back to our hotel near midnight passing clubs downtown we didn't even know existed.  I was nervous, he was not.  On Saturday morning, we worked out in the hotel gym, went swimming, walked to the farmers market and had famous Belgian waffles.  Then we must be getting old because we went to the Genealogy library where he had the worker translate some Swedish documents for him and I checked emails.  We finished off with a great lunch at the Blue Lemon.  A fabulous local eatery across from Temple Square with yummy salads and Taylor's favorite, butternut squash soup.