 |
| Although we live close to the school, Taylor ended up driving the kids almost everyday on his way to work. About once a week, they were able to get him to even walk them to their class. Usually just 6 kids would ride but on the last day, we had a couple of extra riders to fit into the car. |
I got to go on Carissa's field trip to the zoo which was a lot of fun to see her with her friends. Taylor went with Sophie and her class but there aren't any pictures from it.
 |
| Mosquito glasses to see what a mosquito sees. This will be good for blackmail when she is older:) |
 |
Lizzie,Hailey, and Carissa at the water fair at the zoo.
The school had a fun run the last week and Taylor started with Carissa then doubled back to run half with Sophie and half with Ethan. I stayed on a corner with Gabe and Lily so they could squirt kids with water and I could tell the runners/walkers what direction to go. |