I have had this sent to me by about 10 friends so I came up with some random facts to add.
1. I love to talk to my friends. In person or on the phone.
2. I don't eat seafood.
3. I rarely get offended or hurt feelings but I think I offend others when I don't mean to.
4. I love to listen to AM radio in the car. Glenn Beck, Rush, Hannity, Dr. Laura, all entertaining. 5. I saw a guy get shot who later died when I lived in Oregon. Had to look at a photo lineup to see if I was a good witness. I wasn't.
6. I can start projects but have a hard time finishing them. Luckily, my husband is a great project finisher.
7. Although I've never owned my own business, I love Capitalism and am fascinated by it. The free market system works!!!
8. I love the thrill of water skiing but haven't done it much in the past 10 years(having babies).
9. Love candy and eat some almost everyday.
10. I hate to shop for clothes.
11. I've been inside all 3 of the Great Pyramids in Egypt.
12. I've never sent a text message.
13. I love my 5 kids but worry I'm not a very good mom to them.
14. I am always running late.
15. I don't like to spend money.
16. I can appreciate music on quality speakers (thanks to my husbands training).
17. I gave birth naturally to my last 3 kids and it was hard but awesome.
18. I love to watch The Amazing Race on TV and have had dreams that I am in it.
19. I think I am funny and laugh at myself even though I'm probably not that funny.
20. I wish I were more organized. I try but piles pop up.
21. I love to cook turkey dinner, with an apple pie from fresh apples.
22. I live less than 30 minutes from 6 ski resorts but don't snow ski (I will soon, now that I've had my babies)
23. I don't like animals nor do I touch them. However, we took in a stray cat this year due to my kids worrying it would die on it's own. It lives in the garage or outside.
24. I try not to read the newspaper because once I start, I feel compelled to read through the entire thing and it takes major self control to not read the entire paper.
25. I married my best friend who is the greatest husband and father.