You can tell they are thrilled to be at the museum. Here is Sophie practicing for a conference talk.
We keep meaning to get a new Christmas tree but I love how all the ornaments mean something or were gifts so we made it last another year until we move to the new house.
Taylor told me he wanted a white ipad mini for Christmas but I didn't realize he was serious until he brought it up to remind me just 2 weeks before Christmas when there wasn't the particular one to be found. We went to multiple Apple stores and I made phone calls and was on a wait-list online and finally the stars aligned and I happened to be close to the mall when a black one came available so I at least got that one in the nick of time:) The kids love the apple store.
St Lucia Day was our best yet but I don't have pictures. We had the our parents, the Hammonds, and the Wintertons join us. It was fabulous. That was the day Eddie the Elf came back and was in funny places each morning before Christmas. Here is a photo of one of his wild parties he had with the Barbies. Everyone had a good laugh but I think Eddie was mischievous.
We went to the Forgotten Carols with James and Andrea and kids and SalliJune and her littles and attempted a cousin picture on the stairs.
We had the Anderson family party at "This is the Place Park" which was a lot of fun for everyone. Here are the kids with Santa. (Lily wouldn't go up)
We even did the nativity. Lighting was low so most pictures didn't turn out:(
We got together with the Burnses for a party and of course Cathy is still the favorite aunt. I wish the picture was better.
We had a fancy dinner on Christmas Eve with Dan and Marcia and our good friend Craig. We came up with our own gifts to the savior and wrote one thing down that we could do to be a better person and taped it onto a sky lantern. Then we lit it and sent it off in the snowstorm. I will never forget how beautiful it was lifting up to the sky until we couldn't see it anymore. Such a fun and great Christmas season.