We hosted Thanksgiving at our house for the Andersons. I didn't take one picture as I was busy cooking but it was a lot of fun. We set up a table for the adults in the living room and put the teenagers in the library and the kids in the kitchen. We had Macia and Dan, Mark and Elizabeth with their kids and James and Andrea with their kids. It was such a fun day. I have no pictures from it but here are some funny pictures Carissa and Sophie took of themselves if they were 150 pounds heavier. So even if Thanksgiving is yummy... don't eat too much:)
Some of their cousins were able to sleep over which was fun to go shopping on Black Friday as the girls had never been. We stood in line at target as it wound up and down the parking lot. We need to take more pictures.