Saturday, January 7, 2012
Frog
Hooray! I found a dead frog on the laundry room floor. Why is this such a great thing?? Because when I came down to the kitchen this morning, he was missing from his bowl and I have torn apart the kitchen trying to figure out where he would have gone. They die out of water but for whatever reason, he escaped. I was pretty freaked out about it all day but now I can rest in peace knowing Gabe's little frog is resting in peace:) I was excited to give it to him for Christmas as it lives in a fish bowl and the lady at the pet store said we really needed to not touch it as it could die. I knew that was the pet for me... since there isn't an obligation to touch it. I guess we still haven't found the right pet for our family.