My parents recently returned from a tour of Israel, Egypt, and Jordan. It has been their dream for a long time to go but I think I have wanted it even more. Pictures or videos can't do it justice. I was lucky enough to go on BYU's study abroad program back in 1994. That seems like so long ago now but I know mom and dad made sacrifices for me to be able to do it and it was one of the best things I have ever done. I grew so much personally there that was key for me in my early 20's. There is such a special feeling in that land that I haven't felt anywhere else. It is a sign of the times when I got texting on my phone so that I could hear about their trip and communicate back. They couldn't call without ridiculous charges but they texted for free so we were kept up on all they were doing and seeing. We all went to their house for an early thanksgiving since Jen and Cathy were able to come too. I don't know why we didn't get a big group photo but here are some highlights with our fun souvenirs from mom and dad.

The boys had us put these back on about 250 times but loved wearing them.
Lily was charming with Cathy and Jen. The beaded hairpieces were supposed to be for the young girls but we had so much fun with them they didn't get handed out to them.
Holly, Cathy, Shauna, Jen, Laura looking awesome in our beaded headress.
So glad you were able to go and made it home safely mom and dad! What a great trip!