Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sisters

Sophie is always such a great help with Lily.  Last month, she begged to tie Lily's stroller to her bike to pull her but I explained it wouldn't be safe and kind of shrugged it off not thinking she was serious.  A couple days later, I had to walk up the street for just a minute and when I came back, this is what I found.

Sophie had given it a lot of thought and decided to try anyway and Lily was delighted as well.  Luckily I wasn't gone long and ended up following her up and down the street for a little while so she could have her fun and Lily would remain IN the stroller.  In the end, the rope kept getting caught in the tire and the game became boring.
Lily is on a polka dot kick and doesn't like to wear anything without polka dots which she calls 'bubble-treats'.  I was trying to get her to wear her new winter clothes but she wouldn't try on the jeans until Sophie made them 'bubble-treats' and then she wore them... even once the post-its came off.

Sisters are the best!