Sunday, February 14, 2010

~Ode to my Sistas~

I've always thought that one of the greatest gifts my parents gave me are my siblings. Although I think my brothers are fantastic, nothing can compare to sisters! We are so different from each other yet similar. We know each other so well, yet continually learn new things about one another. I recently learned that one of my sisters loves breakfast and can't really sleep in when given the chance due to her hunger. Some other great little facts about my sisters include: One listens to rap music in her car, one has enough make-up (high end make-up) to fancy us all up for 5 years, one has an immaculately clean home, one will talk to anybody about anything and make them feel like they are her best friend! They all have a great sense of humor and we always laugh at ourselves the entire time we are together. We can giggle about the dumb things we did as kids and the awkward stages we went through or about the stress we caused our parents. I am always learning something new from them that is so valuable and could never be duplicated by other relationships. I absolutely LOVE my sisters!!