Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

I don't know why but the kids usually end up averaging 2 costumes each between the school, church, family parties and of course the big night of Halloween. Sophie in the school parade as a vampiress.



























Carissa had her heart set on being Dorothy this year but there were no costumes her size so I made one up from cheap fabric and was quite pleased and surprised at how it turned out. Ethan was a ninja for school, Harry Potter for the ward party and a vampire for trick or treating.















Gabe was a power ranger, Spiderman, and Harry Potter. Taylor was way excited to set up a fog machine and spooky music. Some of our trick-or-treaters said it was so spooky their kids didn't want to come up to our door.















The greatest thing about Halloween this year is Lily's scared face. I know I can be a cruel parent to scare my kids but her scared little face is just so darn cute! This is the closest shot I could get to it but usually, her eyebrows are raised and her entire hand covers her mouth that is making an 'O'... too cute!!!