Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Grandma Eva



My sweet Grandmother Eva passed away this month. She was such a wonderful person! I am sad for all of us left behind to miss her but so happy for her now that she no longer has pain and is able to be with her family she loved so much. She had 2 children, 9 grandchildren and 20 1/2 grandchildren. I am so proud to be her granddaughter!
Here is my grandma and grandpa with my dad and Dodie.
She has always been so beautiful!
A young mom with her kids. My dad looks so mischievous!
We had a perfect service for her and the sun was even out when we went to the cemetery. There is something so sad about leaving the cemetery once the grave has been dedicated. It's like you don't want to leave your loved ones body, even though I realize she is somewhere else, it is still sad. It was nice to remember her and be with my parents, siblings and my cousins for the day. We never get to see them and their wives and kids. Great people.